30th April 2012, 05:12 PM
swarna goswami

What kind of exam can I give after passing 12th?

what kind of exam i can give after 12?...please tell me which are the exams

13th June 2012, 05:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of exam can I give after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarna goswami View Post
what kind of exam i can give after 12?...please tell me which are the exams
There are various Entrance Examinations conducted on different level. Candidates who have passed or appeared in the +2 level of exam are eligible for these entrance exams. The kind of entrance examination one is eligible to appear depends upon the composition of subject one had pursed the +2 level with. Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examinations such as All India Engineering Entrance Exam [AIEEE] or Joint Entrance Examination [JEE] or those others which are conducted by the Engineering Department of the University or Institutes. Candidates who have passed the +2 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible for the Pre Medical Test conducted for admission to the MBBS and BDS course. Candidates with Commerce stream may look to pursue Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary and Candidates with Arts stream can pursue any course other than Medical and Engineering field.

Undergraduate programs such as 5 years LLB, Mass Communication and Journalism, Fashion Technology, Hotel management, Company Secretary and others can be pursed by Students from any stream. However, one must have scored a minimum percentage of marks as prescribed by the regulatory bodies of the concerned department, in order to be eligible for these entrance exams or admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?