3rd October 2012, 07:44 PM
amandeep singh..

What kind of exams should I qualify to be eligible to get admission in Hotel Management colleges

what kind of exams should i qualify in so as to get eligible to get admission in hotel management colleges??

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  2. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  3. Hotel Management entrance exams dates? How to prepare for these exams?
  4. Am I eligible for UPSC exams after graduation in Hotel management?
  5. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  6. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students?
  7. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Delhi? List of entrance exams for admission?
  8. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  9. Entrance exams for Hotel Management? colleges in pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  11. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  12. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  13. Can i get admission in any institute of Hotel Management now?
  14. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  15. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  16. What are the procedures to be followed for doing Ph.D?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure for admission in Hotel Management Course in top colleges? What is the fee?
15th April 2017, 07:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of exams should I qualify to be eligible to get admission in Hotel Management colleges

List of Entrance Exam to get admission in Hotel Management colleges are given below.

=> BHARATI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY HM TEST

=> IIHM ENTRANCE EXAM

=> DTE HMCT

=> UGAT

=> NCHMCT JEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?