29th December 2012, 11:10 PM
prince shrma

What kind of job can I get in Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year in electrical branch

hello.sir, i m b.tech 2nd year student in electrical branch. Which is job in indian airforce after b.tech ending. Please suggest to me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Indian Air Force exam after passing B.Tech 2nd year?
  2. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  3. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech? My branch is ECE
  4. How to apply for Permanent Service Commission after BDS?
  5. Doing ECE 3rd year : How to get a job in Indian Air Force?
  6. How to join Air force after passing electrical engineering?
  7. What are the jobs in Indian Navy or Air Force?
  8. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  9. Opportunities in Technical field of Indian Air Force for B.E.(ECE) student? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for a job in Indian Air Force if I am a student of ITM 2nd year?
  11. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE? What is the procedure?
  14. What kind of jobs are available in Indian Air Force for Females?
  15. How to get a job as a pilot in Indian Air Force after passing BSc 1st year?
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force as a pilot after doing B.Tech from electrical branch
  17. Will there be any scope for me to get Job in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in ECE? Which Exam I have to appear for this?
  18. How to get a job in Indian Air Force after completing diploma from ECE branch?
31st July 2015, 06:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job can I get in Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year in electrical branch

No, there are no jobs for the B.tech 2nd year candidates in the Indian Air Force. To join the Air Force the candidates need to appear and then qualify in the NDA on the 10+2 and CDS at the graduation qualification.

NDA stands for the National Defence Academy and for this the candidates must have passed the 10+2 with the PCM from a recognised board and age between 16.5-19.5. Only male candidates.

CDS stands for the Combined Defence Services and the examination for this the candidates must have passed the graduation and must have the Physics and Mathematics in the 10+2 board paper.

Both the examination is conducted by the UPSC twice every year and the examination are conducted in the two stages as Written and the SSB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?