29th July 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of EEE course with 75% of marks?

after completing eee what type of job i will get ,with 75%

18th September 2012, 10:00 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of EEE course with 75% of marks?

after completing electrical engineering you will get job in private and govt job.
but i would like to suggest you that you should go in govt sector.
because you have very good branch and electrical have very wide scope in govt sector.ion
like-
state power corporation like uppcl
PGCIL
CIL(COAL INDIA )
NTPC
IOCL
SAIL
ONGC
BHEL
NPCIL
BARC
HPCL
GAIL
DDA(DELHI DEVELOPMENT)
RCFL
IFFCO

THESE ARE LIST OF SOME GOVT AND PSU ORGANIZATION.
21st September 2012, 02:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of EEE course with 75% of marks?

Job opportunities depend on your level of skills. Diploma holders in EEE are appointed to lower designations when compared to degree holders. Both these candidates can find ample opportunities with state electricity boards, steel/power plants, etc. They can also look for job opportunities with PSU like GAIL, NTPC, ECIL, and BHEL. As you have good academic records, you can apply for most of the public/private sector jobs. B.Tech graduates who qualify IES can get in to reputed job profiles under government of India.
27th July 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

How much will be the salary when i secured 75% in eee
16th August 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i am a first year stutent in eee what type of jobs i will get after completing my degree
19th August 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

how much pay scale can i expect after completion of eee
8th October 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

for the govt.jobs which type of skills required?
9th October 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

what kind of salary packages can i get after completing EEE course with 75%
15th January 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the easy method to get government job for girls?
18th February 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

which type of courses are best after completing engineering with EEE branch
21st April 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

what type of jobs can i get after completion of my b.tech in eee stream nd how will be the salary pakage if a do b.tech with mba or m.tech..?.
13th June 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studying 2 nd year how can i improve my skills for my job please help me for my future
6th July 2014, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi,sir am vky from madurai.i am complete EEE with 80% ...pls send me job operchunity,& my salary expect sir,,,,,,,,i am
Waiting for ur reply,,,,,,,,
9th August 2015, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completing eee what type of job i will get ,with 75%
Sir, i'm Suriya vignesh, Now I'm studying EEE first year. So please help me how can improve myself for getting jo in future sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?