6th November 2011, 10:51 AM
Prakadesh.m

Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE?

what are the jobs for B.E. EEE in government sector?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government Job Opportunities for BE EEE candidates?
  2. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  3. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  5. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  8. Government Job Opportunities for BE EEE candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any job opportunity in AP in government sector? I am studying 4th EEE with 67%
  10. Is it possible for girls to get job opportunities in core company being a EEE graduate?
  11. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  12. What king of jobs available for girls in EEE sector?
  13. List of job opportunities available in state and central government sector after completion of B.Tech Silk Technology?
  14. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course? -- [New]
  15. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  16. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  18. Details of part time job in government sector for EEE student?
1st December 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE?

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submhttp://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/government-job-opportunities-eee-candidates-359779.htmlit.
9th December 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE?

how to make the licence of electrical supervisior in pspcl
18th May 2012, 01:50 AM
khan nizam

hai i was doing diploma electronic & electrical engineering than which one is good i mean B.TEH OR BE. i will take admission so give me reply.
9th July 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

how to get job in eb office & which exam
10th July 2012, 11:27 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

EEE is a core subject therefore its demand is very high and you will get ample jobs not only in the campus but also off the campus as well. Whether placements will happen solely depends on the college you have chosen though but if you are able to maintain a good percentage throughout then you would not face any problem in getting good jobs outside as there are lots of recruitment exams you can give to enter both government and private sectors. If you start preparing for such exams from the final year itself then you would face little hindrance in cracking it.

Electrical and Electronics Engineers are required in all manufacturing units.

Career Scope of EEE:

>Hydro-Electricity Sector
>Natural gas plants
>Design Industries
>Chemical Plants
>Production Plants
>Petroleum Industries
>Research
>Power Corporations
>Electricity Boards
>Large Scale Industries
>Indian Railways
>Thermal Power Plants
>Nuclear Power Plants

Top Recruiters:

>DMRC
>APGENCO
>APTRANSCO
>BHEL
>NTPC
>Hitachi
>Siemens
>Jindal
>Reliance
>L&T
>TATA
>Samsung
8th August 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

how much marks we wanted for good com
24th October 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is enough to get good govt job in b.e. eee??????????????????? m studying 2nd yr.............
28th November 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Hai i am barsha.my 10th carrier is 78% and 12th is 55%.btech carrier is also less than 60%.can i got a job in core sector?my branch is eee
29th November 2012, 05:32 PM
nvihar

HI,

These are following Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE-------------------------

1.Research
2.Nuclear Power Plants
3.Production Plants
4.Petroleum Industries
5.Thermal Power Plants
6.Design Industries
7.Indian Railways
8.Natural gas plants.

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
5th February 2013, 05:34 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE

1.Electricity Boards
2.Chemical Plants
3.Nuclear Power Plants
4.Siemens
5.Large Scale Industries
6.Research
7.Power Corporations
8.Design Industries

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8th June 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

how a be eee is elligible for ies exam?
20th July 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

At presently in which job suitable for eee department student.anybody could u explain to this questions if u answered it ll be helpful to all....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?