23rd January 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities available in Aeronautical or Marine field after B.E. EEE?

am doing BE.EEE 2nd year
after my course completion ,
what type of opportunities i entered in to the aeronautical field / marine field ?am very eager to wait to set carrier bright
please be give some instruction me ......sir! send it through mail

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I take up after B.Tech EEE so as to work in Marine Field?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in Aeronautical Field after completing diploma in EEE?
  3. Job opportunities for EEE engineers in Aviation Field?
  4. Government Job Opportunities for BE EEE candidates?
  5. What is the future of engineering course?
  6. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to study marine engineering after doing EEE?
  8. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in Aeronautical field after completing diploma in EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
  11. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job Opportunities in Electrical field for me having secured 70% in B.Tech EEE?
  13. Can a BS marine graduate join in Oceanographic field? How to apply for it?
  14. Is there a good career in EEE? Opportunities of it in different field?
  15. What can I do after studying as a marine engineer? I have completing B.E EEE
  16. How to become a electrical officer in Marine Engineering after doing B.E EEE final year? What are the requirements to get CDC, INDOs and COC?
  17. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  18. What are the opportunities based on Aeronautical Engineering?
12th February 2014, 07:58 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Opportunities available in Aeronautical or Marine field after B.E. EEE?

Aeronautical engineering is also referred as Aerospace engineering.There is a wide scope for growth in this field for the Aeronautical engineers.Generally this Aeronautical field deals with the aviation,defense systems,space exploration,construction,development,testing,opera tion,maintenance of the coth commercial as well as the military aircraft ,components of the missiles and satellites and more.To get a good job in this field you must be very good your Academics such as your Core subjects in your engineering,highly skilled and must have good analytical as well as Problem solving skills.

You must have a good knowledge on the Mathematics subject and must be creative.You must be very fit to work with this field,you must be able to opt to work in the defense sector.You need to concentrate on the below subjects such as Control systems,Avionics,Thermodynamics,Fluids and Solids,Mathematics,Aerodynamics and more.You can find the employment in the fields such as National,.Public,International and Private Airline services as well as the aircraft manufacturing units.

You can find jobs in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,National Aeronautical Lab,Aeronautical Development Establishment,Defense Research and Development Laboratories,Indian Space Research Organization.Indian Airlines,Air India,Civil Aviation Department,Helicopter corporation and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?