16th November 2010, 10:56 AM
deepika_s

Job opportunities after EEE?

sir,
i'm doing my first yr eee in panimalar.. i would like to know what s the job opportunity for eee students in the future??

19th November 2010, 01:04 AM
er.dellikannan

Default Re: Job opportunities after EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepika_s View Post
sir,
i'm doing my first yr eee in panimalar.. i would like to know what s the job opportunity for eee students in the future??
ther are vast oppurtunities after eee boyh in goverment sector and private sector first register in some sites like fresher world to know the updates regarding the jobs
19th November 2010, 06:57 PM
Jinu Alex

dear friend,
EEE is such a course which is very much flexible when job opportunities are concerned. EEE students can go for software jobs as well as can attend the core companies.
software companies are like:
TCS
CTS
INFOSYS
COGNISAN
core companies are:
L&T
STERLITE
BSNL
ISRO etc
apart from these, you always have the option of writing the civil service examinations, UPSC, IES etc.
So my dear friend, you have done a wise decision by taking up EEE. study well and score well and then nothing can stop you from geting a good job. All the very best. God bless you.
19th November 2010, 07:24 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
In the electronics engineering sector, the use of VLSI embedded systems like hardware is

increasing day by day.So the scope is good and there are opportunities in the software field as well if you have some added skills in the languages.

If you go for the core sector then you will have options in power plants,steel plants and other industries in the Electronics & Instrumentation dept and in the electrical as well.

And there are options in the government sector as well.As you have mentioned Panimalar,the college you are pursuing your B.E. as far as iam concerned it have good placement records.

It will be even better if you complete some course in your pre-final or final year as per your interest and relevant to your branch,you will have an added advantage.

So, do not worry about the opportunities,try to complete your degree with flying colors,definitely opportunities will come your way.
Good Luck.
20th November 2010, 12:00 PM
Prakhars

as you are becoming electrical engineer after 4 years, you must be very much familiar with practical knowledge as according to your branch.
And if you are having good practicals knowledge you will be selected by any of the Govt. or Private firm of your choice

Most probably you should aim for:
BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)
GAIL (Gas Authority Of India Limited)
Railways
and other Indian Navratna's.
20th November 2010, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

iam doing my 1st yr in panimalar... i wanna know about this college... can u pls tel me..
21st November 2010, 06:08 AM
subramanya11111

Quote:
sir,
hai deepu how r u?
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................
21st November 2010, 10:28 AM
raja jeganathan

yes there are vast number of job apportunities in eee dept .. many company recuiting freshers in this field
Addison & Co Ltd Ashok Leyland Ltd,
Ennore Axles India Ltd Chennai Petroleum Corp Ltd Ennore Foundries Ltd Esab India Ltd Flakt (India) Ltd Ford
India Ltd Integral Coach Factory, Perambur Heavy..
many core company also need eee students.
21st November 2010, 01:51 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Electrical & electronic engineering is one of the core fields of engineering, so it is always evergreen in terms of Scope and Job Prospects.

Electrical & electronic engineers are required in most of industries such as manufacturing, household and office appliances for example, refrigerators, computer, microwave ovens, television, fans, motors, consumer durables, white goods etc.

They also find job prospects in Design Industries, Production plants, Natural gas plants, Petroleum as well as in steel and chemical plants

They can take up teaching job or work on research projects in premier Educational and Research Institutions.

Top recruiters:
PSUs such as BHEL, NTPC,DMRC,NHPC, Power Grid, state electricity boards like APTRANSCO,APGENCO and private companies such as Crompton greaves, Siemens, Hitachi, Jindal steel and power, reliance, I&T, TATA and Samsung engineering

Remuneration: Fresh engineering graduates can get anywhere between Rs. 15,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month. After some experience in relevant fields they will start earning handsome salary.
21st November 2010, 02:05 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Hello,
For EEE student there are many jobs and scopes are available
as:
EUS Project Manager Job
Individual Paraeducator
Troubleshoot operator(solvig problems related to UDB )
you may also get chance for ITAR... NASA
and many more core compainies
the software compainies like:
TCS
INFOSYS
L&T(infotech.) as well core also
and many more

you may go for defence ,or for IES also

all the best
22nd November 2010, 06:04 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

The benefit with EEE is that we can enter both in the software field as well as jobs related to our subject .
For the government sector you have to attempt for the exams conducted by them:-
N.T.P.C,
Government Steel plants,
AP GENCO
AP TRANSCO
B.H.E.L
H.A.L
B.H.P.V
O.N.G.C
The following exams can only be written by mechanical and electrical students.so it adds advantage for these two branches.For private sector you have MNC's and private companies like

Jindal steel,
Simhadri steel,
Wipro,
TCS,
Mahindra Satyam,
Infosys,
Syntel

and many other such companies.So compared to Electronic and IT students,Electrical students definitely holds an upper hand.

all the best
26th November 2010, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

this is vamsi from vijayawada,i am dng btech eee ,3rd yr
i would like to work at industries ,at present my percentage is 65% does my % is sufficient for getting a job in such industries like ,BHEL,ONGC,GAIL,etc,does one needs sufficient coachnh for attenting these entrance exams,if not wat preparetion can be done by staying in home ,how much % aptitude qutions are asked,and core related asked.plz tell me abt companies which i can appear.
1st December 2010, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

this is navya studying 2nd eee from narspur
i want some more information on this sector i want to get job in power grid there is any exams for it
pls tell
8th December 2010, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

now i have finished my 5th semester in EEE .. planning to do higher studies..time being what i can do to improve my carrier..like in plant training..
8th December 2010, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i am siddartha studying eee 2nd year in rgmcet nandyal Q1.what are activities in this stage i have to do get a good job in electrical dept .
Q2.is it really necessary to take part in paper presentation.
Q3.is there any entrence test for getting jobs for eee students
9th December 2010, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam B.E EEE i like a software engineering please list out B.E EEE match software jobs.
9th December 2010, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam B.E EEE after study M.E software engineering(or)M.E computer science engineering.so please listout the best colleges ForM.E
16th December 2010, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir Am sankar 3rd eee nbkr iwant to study mba in iams please tel how to get seat in iams
29th December 2010, 11:20 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Job opportunities after EEE?

Hi dear friend,

There are so many job avilable for you after EEE you can join in companies as well as in indian airforce pmt, NDA,IES so many job are avilable for you .

There are so many companies which provide you a job with high salary package like:-
TCS
CTS
INFOSYS
COGNISAN
core companies are:
L&T
STERLITE
BSNL
ISRO etc

hose according to your choice good luck......
30th December 2010, 11:36 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
sir,
Hello Deepika,

EEE students have lots of scope and there are lots of job opportunities.
You can work in many MNC's such as Infosys, TCS, CTS, etc.

Otherwise, All production industry needs EEE engineers

Some of the core companies that pays high salary are
ONGC
IOCL
BPCL
HPCL
NTPC
NHPC
BHEL
HAL, etc

All the best for your carrer.

Thank you.
30th December 2010, 11:41 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
this is vamsi from vijayawada,i am dng btech eee ,3rd yr
i would like to work at industries ,at present my percentage is 65% does my % is sufficient for getting a job in such industries like ,BHEL,ONGC,GAIL,etc,does one needs sufficient coachnh for attenting these entrance exams,if not wat preparetion can be done by staying in home ,how much % aptitude qutions are asked,and core related asked.plz tell me abt companies which i can appear.
Hello Vamsi,

See your percentage is more than the cut off marks for such company, so you are eligible to sit for the interview or their selection exam.

It doesn't need coaching for such kind of exam. The thing is that you have to be strong in your basics of your EEE core papers. For aptitude, work out daily atleast for half an hour, it will improve your speed and accuracy.

You can appear so many companies, all the MNC's as their cut off marks is 60%. Some of the MNC's are
Infosys
TCS
CTS, etc

All the best.
Dont stop trying.
30th December 2010, 11:45 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
now i have finished my 5th semester in EEE .. planning to do higher studies..time being what i can do to improve my carrier..like in plant training..
Hello,

Since you are in 5th semester, you have a long a way to go and also you are interested to go for higher studies, you can take up some extra courses when you have time, like C, C++ and JAVA. Also, you can present your paper in other colleges that will improve your knowledge as well as communication.

Undergo some inplant training in some core companies of EEE to enrich your knowledge and it will be a very helpful in your later career.

All the best.
Thank you.
30th December 2010, 11:53 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
this is navya studying 2nd eee from narspur
i want some more information on this sector i want to get job in power grid there is any exams for it
pls tell
Hello Navya,

As you are 2nd EEE, i would like you to concentrate in your studies. There are lots of time for your career. If you are doing well right from now, then you can be placed in any company that you are looking for. CGPA is a must for any company and you have lots of time to make your CGPA a very good one.

Power grid corporation of India limited conducted exams to select the employee for diploma as well as degree. For this you can go and check the availability of form in the website www.powergridindia.com

All the best.
Study well to reach your goal.
Thank you.
31st December 2010, 12:01 AM
bikenindia

Quote:
i am siddartha studying eee 2nd year in rgmcet nandyal Q1.what are activities in this stage i have to do get a good job in electrical dept .
Q2.is it really necessary to take part in paper presentation.
Q3.is there any entrence test for getting jobs for eee students
Hi Siddartha,

you are in second year EEE. To get a good job after your degree, first of all you should have good subject knowledge, good aggregate and a good communication skills.

It is not compulsory to take part in paper presentation. These are called co-curricular activities and these things really help and is benefial factor during placement.

There are different kind of jobs, those private companies doesn't have entrance exam but they have their own selection procedure. But those public sector have entrance exams.

All the best.
Hope you are satisfied with the answer.
Thank you
31st December 2010, 12:13 AM
bikenindia

Quote:
Sir iam B.E EEE i like a software engineering please list out B.E EEE match software jobs.
Hello,

Since you belong to EEE course and willing to work in software field, you should be good in C, C++ and java and the programming stuff.
You can go for MNC's such as
Wipro
HCL
TCS
CTS
Infosys

All the best.
Thank you.
31st December 2010, 12:19 AM
bikenindia

Quote:
Sir iam B.E EEE after study M.E software engineering(or)M.E computer science engineering.so please listout the best colleges ForM.E
Hi,

To get the best college for ME in the country, you can write GATE exam.

Some of the best colleges are

1. IIT Mumbai
2. IIT Delhi
3. IIT Kharagpur
4. IIT Madras
5. IIT Guwahati

All the best
Thank you.
31st December 2010, 12:22 AM
bikenindia

Quote:
Sir Am sankar 3rd eee nbkr iwant to study mba in iams please tel how to get seat in iams
Hello Sankar,

MBA is one of the best course and is one of the most demanded.
In order to get IIM, you need to write CAT (Common Aptitude Test) exam.
You need to score well to get in the IIM.

Prepare well
All the best.
Thank you.
2nd January 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studing eee 3rd year btech in vidhyanikathan engineering collage there were many placements in our collage but i am confused to attend wether to go software or core side till now there is no preparation for any side give me better advice.
8th January 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

am studying eee 3rd year,but am very much intrsted in research (physics),so can u show me a path to achieve my goal...
9th January 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Ahmed, im BE(EEE)2009passed out batch. Tel me some additional electrical course which makes me to place in core field
10th January 2011, 02:03 PM
amreshkumar

how to get form by post for eee pased student for applying railway jobs?????
10th January 2011, 02:06 PM
amreshkumar

how get job in railway after complite eee degree course?????
20th January 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir My NAme is a nasir uddin .I need a some Information EEE .What opportunity this course in Future ,what job we get this program
Whice companys , If u can advice me thos course
Thank u sir
31st January 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

sir this is anil pursuing b-tech 3rd year can i know the job opportunities reguarding EEE
1st February 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

which type of books should i refer for attending govt. sector exams.please do say.i am in 2nd eee
1st February 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

which books i should refer for attending govt. sector exams.i am dng 2nd eee.thank u.
9th February 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the use of doing TOEFL,IELTS,GRE,GMAT,SAT . how does these exams helps us in our carrer...
4th March 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i just need to know wat are the fileds available related to eee after my completion of BE degree. i dont need a job i just need to start a new business
7th March 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i compleated my b.tech from eee stream . i wantto write pgset ,so,i want fee details and syllubus
8th March 2011, 09:15 AM
bapun1989

Quote:
sir,
Hello,
I am a EEE 4th year student at present and from my experience I feel this is the best branch to elect in B.tech.
This is because you get multiple options when it comes to seeking a job after your studies.
You can well opt for a software job or a core technical job.
Again it depends whether you are a career (through out 60% i.e. 10th,12th and B.Tech) or a non career student.
If you are a career student , then you can opt for all the companies either through campus drives or through all india exams.
You can opt for software companies like :
TCS
INFOSYS
ACCENTURE
TAVANT TECHNOLOGIES
MINDTREE
CTS

You can also apply for PSUs like:
NALCO
PGCIL
NTPC
ISRO
BHEL
OPTCL

You can also apply to companies like :
JINDAL
MONNET ISPAT
TATA STEEL
RELIANCE POWER

Never worry.
Just try giving a bit of effort and be assured of your future.
6th April 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am praveen raj doing 3rd year eee in periyar maniyammai university thanjavur vallam. i want to know what are all the designing courses and automation courses for eee engineer. and also i want to know about E-tab and MAT lab software courses and uses and placements details by these softwares courses. and also which is the best course for eee students to get job very quickly after completing itself like a freshers. please sent me sir. i expect that you can help for my job and carrier.

please sent me sir.

thanking you.
15th April 2011, 10:58 PM
chiranjeev90

Hi
As EEE you can exploit both core and software sector .
So you have an added advantage over others .
And you would be eligible for most competitive exams and as EEE students take UPSC exams seriously.
22nd April 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff percentage in NTPC?
17th May 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
im suresh n my aggregate is 55% (electrical n electronics engg.)...as this % is not sufficient for me to get into good companies..is there any thing that i can do (any course)so that i can get into good companies.
25th May 2011, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

is mechanical better than eee?
2nd June 2011, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

sir,
iam studing B.tech
is there is any special courses for EEE togothrough for jobs
8th June 2011, 03:16 PM
moba

how are you
10th June 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hii this is pravat kumar sahoo.Now i am 3rd year in EEE i wanted to know that my carrier is (10th is 75% and 2 is 56% ) can i get campus?
11th June 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is swathi. i am 2010 passed out EEE student .i am totally interested in software .i have only knowledge of C Language. so what i have to do .How i have to get a job i Good software Company.Please give me your Valuble Suggetions
12th June 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

hai i am doing eee first year in mbnr i want material of all subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?