31st August 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts will i get after completing diploma electronics and communication

hello sir,what kind of posts which would get after completing diploma electronic communicaton ?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs can be taken after completing electronics and communication diploma with 75%
  2. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. From where to get Government Job alerts in India?
  4. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  5. What are the preferred government posts for me after doing electronics and communication engineering
  6. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering? -- [New]
  7. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  8. List of new correspondence courses available after completing diploma in electronics?
  9. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  10. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  11. How to do IPS after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  12. Which course should I take after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  13. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  14. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  15. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  16. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. How to do B.E after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

18th September 2012, 12:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of posts will i get after completing diploma electronics and communication

The kind of jobs after diploma will be limited to junior or entry level posts. It will be available in both private sector and public sector. In government sector, the jobs will be mainly clerical or assistants post in banks. Try to qualify bank recruitment to get in to those posts. Other posts will be of railway apprentice, TTE, junior assistants, technician, junior engineer, loco pilot etc in railways. One can also apply in defense services by qualifying UPSC NDA exam. Opportunities also exist in police services, income tax, RTO, customs etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?