9th January 2012, 05:06 PM
luciferus

What kind of problems will I face without knowledge of Economics or Statistics if I wish to go for Management Studies?

I am a first year student pursuing bsc in physics. Is it wise for me to go for management studies hereafter? What are the problems i am likely to face without the knowledge of economics or statistics?

5th April 2019, 07:14 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of problems will I face without knowledge of Economics or Statistics if I wish to go for Management Studies?

Hi,

Yes you can go for management studies.

You won't face any problems as there are many courses in management field which don't need any study of economics or statistics.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? 20 19th November 2013 03:35 PM
Difference between Public Healthcare Management, Hospital Management, Hospital Administration and Clinical Management? What is the salary scale annually in UK? 2 21st August 2013 02:14 PM
Are the BITS Pilani courses like MS In Manufacturing Management, Software System, Quality Management and Consultance Management approved by AICTE? 10 18th January 2013 09:41 AM
MBA colleges in India which offers specialization in project management,real estate management,construction management or specialization related with architecture 18 28th June 2012 01:59 PM