5th December 2011, 02:05 PM
m.su

What kind of Questions will be asked in JTO Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?

what type Q asked in jto exam ? how we want to prepare

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Questions will be asked in JTO Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  3. Syllabus for BSNL JTO Exam? Which books to prepare for BSNL JTO Exam?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  5. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  6. What is the syllabus of JTO entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  8. Detailed information and tips to prepare for AFMC Medical entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked in Interview?
  9. Syllabus to prepare for JTO exam? Whcih books to refer for the JTO exam?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in LLBentrance exam?
  11. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview of SCRA Exam? How to prepare for this Interview?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in JMU B.Tech Interview? How to prepare for that?
  13. What kind of GK questions are asked in IBPS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of questions are asked in FCI exam? How to get the papers of FCI?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in IDBI Assistant Manager Interview? How to prepare for it?
  16. Preparation required for 3-year course in Direction from FTII? Are short-films required? Kind of questions asked in Interview?
  17. How to prepare for entrance exam for Masters in Hospital Administration? What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion and Personal Interviews for Qualifying for MHA?
  18. What kind of questions will be asked for BHEL Supervisor Trainee exam?
5th December 2011, 06:38 PM
surekha_katreddy

Default Re: What kind of Questions will be asked in JTO Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?

The mode of selection is through an All India Competitive Examination.
The examination will be of three hours duration with one Question Paper containing the following three sections:-

For JTOs(Telecom)

Section-I : Engineering stream : 50 questions

Section-II : Engineering stream : 50 questions

Section-III : General Ability Test : 20 questions

For JTOs(Electrical)

Section-I : Electrical Engineering stream : 50 questions

Section-II : Electrical Engineering stream: 50 questions

Section-III : General Awareness : 20 questions

For JTOs (Civil)

Section-I : Civil Engineering stream : 50 questions

Section-II : Civil Engineering stream : 50 questions

Section-III : General Ability Test : 20 questions

The Question Paper will be fully objective type with multiple options as answers to each question. The standard of paper in engineering subjects will be that of Engineering Examination of an Indian University.
However, there would be no separate time fixed for attempting the separate sections. Detailed syllabus for JTOs(Telecom), JTOs(Civil) and JTOs(Electrical) appear at Annexures ‘B’ , ‘C’ and ‘D’ respectively.
for more details visit the official website of bsnl
7th December 2011, 08:58 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What kind of Questions will be asked in JTO Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.su View Post
what type Q asked in jto exam ? how we want to prepare

PREPARATION TIPS & PATTERN FOR JTO EXAM

I have attached the tentative syllabus and exam pattern of JTO exam in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much for your preparation.. find out the pattern of questions followed in the exam by referring the previous year papers and prepare for the exam accordingly...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam, try to buy those books and prepare for the exam daily...

-> Cover all the topics given in the syllabus and then move on with the common topics preparation...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work"
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Exam pattern - BSNL - JTO.pdf(7.2 KB, 74 views)
File Type: pdf Tentative syllabus - BSNL - JTO.pdf(15.6 KB, 98 views)
File Type: zip BSNL-JTO.zip(1.24 MB, 41 views)
25th November 2013, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Questions will be asked in JTO Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?

i want to get a job in bsnl company.i am a btech 1st semester student in ece branch please tell me the steps to be taken for getting a job in bsnl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?