7th December 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for B.A private admission?

Please tell me last date of B.A. Private admission...pleas tell me what is the last date for it

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission criteria and date for M.A(Sanskrit) from CSMU through private?
  2. Date of admission for B.A 2nd year private in Kanpur University?
  3. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  4. What is the date of private admission in B.A?
  5. What is the date of B.A PT I private admission?
  6. What is the last date of submission of admission forms in M.A final private
  7. Admission procedure for M.A Kathak Dance as a private student?
  8. Date of sale of admission forms and last date of submission of RCI recognized government colleges and private colleges in India? Fee structure of private colleges? Admission test dates of all the colleges?
  9. Information about private B.Ed course in Jammu University? Last date of admission?
  10. What is the last date for B.A private admission?
  11. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  12. What is the last date for admission in B.Com from private(open)
  13. Last date for B.A private form sale?
  14. What is the last date for admission in M.A Hindi for private candidates in CCS university
  15. What is the first and last date for admission in B.A first year private
  16. Last date for admission to private B.A? What is the procedure and can we get admission form from MBPG college, Haldwani?
  17. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  18. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
1st June 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date for B.A private admission?

what is the fee of b.a in gndu and last date?
16th July 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of ba2nd in private under gndu
8th September 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam

wt is the fee structure of ba2nd year?
9th September 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

fee for ba 2nd year in gndu
13th September 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me last date of B.A. Private 2nd year admission...please tell me what is the last date for submission the forms ??
24th September 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for B.A private admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?