28th October 2011, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

What's the admission criteria and date for M.A(Sanskrit) from CSMU through private?

i want to know about admission of MA sanskrit private from csmu.i want to know also what is the last date of MA sanskrit private admission from csmu.i am completed BA in 2009 from csmu by regular pattern.please tell me that from where i buy my admission form MA sanskrit private.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  2. Criteria for admission in private medical colleges?
  3. What is the last date of submission of admission forms in M.A final private
  4. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  5. What is the first and last date of M.A private admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where to get the application forms for ITI?
  7. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  8. What is the procedure to do B.Com Private?
  9. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  10. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  11. Fee admission criteria for B.Sc. Nautical Science? Syllabus for admission government and private college? -- [New]
  12. Date of GDP Entrance Exam? Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  13. Date of admission for B.A 2nd year private in Kanpur University?
  14. What is the date of M.Com external admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Required criteria to get admission for B.Com course in best colleges of Chandigarh?
  16. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  17. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  18. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
4th September 2019, 04:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What's the admission criteria and date for M.A(Sanskrit) from CSMU through private?

M.A. in Sanskrit is a 2-year postgraduate course in Sanskrit literature including 6 semesters, each of 6 months.

To get the admission in MA(Sanskrit) you will have to appear in entrance test which is followed by interview.
Admission of candidate is done on the basis of marks obtained by him in the entrance test.

The minimum eligibility to get admission in MA is as follows:

1. Candidate must have graduation with 55% marks from any recognized university.
2. There is no age bar.

You may visit the Website http://www.kanpuruniversity.org/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?