18th June 2016, 06:12 PM
monowar79

What is the last date followed to fill up the MA admission form for the current year?

What is the last date for form fill up for m.a admissions 2016-17? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this as I am not sure where to find the necessary information. Thanks!

22nd June 2016, 08:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date followed to fill up the MA admission form for the current year?

M.A stands for Master of Arts. It is a two-year post-graduate course in the filed of Arts. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from any Government recognised university are eligible to pursue M.A course.

Most of the colleges offer admissions in M.A course directly on basis of 12th standard Board examination marks. But, there are some top reputed Colleges/ Universities which conducts an entrance examination/ admission test to find merit candidates for offering in M.A course.

As there is no National level or State level entrance examination conducted for offering admission in M.A course. Each and every College releases admission notification and starts admission process on different dates. So, to know about the last date for M.A admission, I suggest you to check the respective College/ University official website where you wish to pursue M.A course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?