24th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I do LLB after graduation? When can I fill admission form?

Hello Sir,i am Prince.
My date of birth is 02-june-1990.
cat. -S.C.
sir tell me how can I
do L.L.B(3 years degree) after graduation.
when i can fill admission form ?
sir plz tell me about its last date
my graduation %is 58.

30th May 2014, 12:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do LLB after graduation? When can I fill admission form?

Yes, you can definitely pursue LLB exam after completion of your graduation. It is quite easy these days to get degrees since various new modes of education have been developed and one can get degree certificate while studying from home. So you need not worry much about your degree course in LLB.

You can definitely pursue LLB course after your graduation from any of the recognized law colleges across India. For the topmost institutes, you need to qualify in the LLB Entrance Exam held on all-India basis. Apart from that you can also get admission in colleges which take into account the result of 10+2 or can do the course in correspondence or distance mode of learning.
15th April 2015, 11:37 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: How can I do LLB after graduation? When can I fill admission form?

• LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT if you are over aged for that i.e. older than 23 years.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university across the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the higher secondary and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?