26th June 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Details about the procedure to do LLB from Delhi?

i have complete mba,but result is awaited i want to do llb th distance from delhi, please tell me in detail that what is the procidure

24th August 2012, 07:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the procedure to do LLB from Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have complete mba,but result is awaited i want to do llb th distance from delhi, please tell me in detail that what is the procidure
Candidate seeking to pursue LLB program, in Delhi, may look to opt for the Delhi University. The University offers LLB program through its Faculty of Law.

Any one who seeks to pursue LLB program from Delhi University Faculty of Law, has to appear in the Entrance Test conducted by the University. In order to be eligible, Candidate must have completed the Bachelors Degree or/and Masters Degree from a recognized University, in any discipline, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% for reserved candidates].

As far as pursuing LLB program through Distance mode is concerned, there is no such access to the course. The LLB program is a full time course offered through Universities and Law Institutes, whose degree programs are approved by the Bar Council of India.
26th March 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the procedure to do LLB from Delhi?

What is the fee structure of LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?