18th November 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of registration for TCS

please show me the last date of regristration in tcs...please provide to me the details

13th September 2013, 06:56 PM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: What is the last date of registration for TCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please show me the last date of regristration in tcs...please provide to me the details
hai.......

For the job post under the TCS comapny after the MCA off campus you need to register in the site of TCS .

TCS company whcih has been conducted the off campus selection process for the selection of students based of their qualification and knowledge ...

Eligibility for the TCS :

>. should be passed the academic year with atleast 60% ,marks from any disicpline.
>. should be passed the MCA with atleast 60% marks from any recognized university.
>. no more than two year gap in between the study.

You can regitser in this link:https://grs.tcs.com/DTOnline/Careers...sp?status=Engg

TC shorlisted the students on the based of your qualification for the further process....

Now when the TCS conducted any off campus selection process send the mail in your mail id ...

all the best........
6th December 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of registration for TCS

What about be students fresher can we participate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?