7th March 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of application form for Mathematics?

What is the last date of submission of application form for Mathematics? Can you please give me the complete information regarding the exam? I need to apply for it soon and am not sure what is the current procedure followed. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  2. Last date to apply for Mathematics Olympiads for 1st standard student? From where I will download application form? Procedure to submit?
  3. How to obtain KCET application form and last date of form submission?
  4. What is the date of sale of application form of NET December? Last date for submission of application form?
  5. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last date for the submission of application forms for WBJEE Exam?
  7. Last date of submission of application form for B.A. hounours?
  8. Date of sale of offline application forms? Last date of submission? How to get the form?
  9. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  10. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  11. How can I get the application form for NET? Last date of submission of form?
  12. What is the last date of submission of application form for M.Tech PGCET?
  13. When and where to get PACET 2016 application form? Date of exam and last date of form submission?
  14. What is the last date of BTC application form submission?
  15. Last date for submission of IPS application form? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Previous year Question papers for this Exam?
  16. What is the last date of 12th standard application form submission?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for BHU B.Ed entrance exam if pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics? Syllabus and last date of form submission?
  18. Procedure to do B.Ed course after BSc Mathematics? Last date of submission of forms?
30th August 2017, 11:38 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of submission of application form for Mathematics?

If you want to get admission in the bachelor degree in Mathematics you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by various universities.

In some of the universities and colleges admission is on the merit basis. So, visit the official website of respective university for detail.

The application form for admission in courses are mainly released in month of April and May.

The session begins from July. So, in most of the colleges and university the admission are now closed.

Although if you have query regarding any other courses please mention it for more detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?