1st September 2012, 08:47 PM
rtbass

What are the job opportunities in chemical Engineering? I have completed M.Tech in Anna University, Chennai

hi.. i have completed my M.Tech in Anna University, Chennai. I worked in a water treatment plant for an year But now i have resigned and looking for job. As far now i have got no reply for any of my mails. Most of the companies prefer only B.Tech students but not a M.Tech student. Can an give some suggestions to this situation, so that i can get job and to work in South India itself.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  2. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  3. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  4. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  8. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  9. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  10. Job opportunities after B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Which are the companies hiring chemical engineers?
  11. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  12. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate? -- [New]
  14. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  16. How will I do CS through correspondence?
  17. How should I prepare for TANCET entrance examination?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
30th August 2017, 11:11 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What are the job opportunities in chemical Engineering? I have completed M.Tech in Anna University, Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbass View Post
hi.. i have completed my M.Tech in Anna University, Chennai. I worked in a water treatment plant for an year But now i have resigned and looking for job. As far now i have got no reply for any of my mails. Most of the companies prefer only B.Tech students but not a M.Tech student. Can an give some suggestions to this situation, so that i can get job and to work in South India itself.

As you have done M.Tech chemical engineering and want to apply for a job, then here below are details regarding job options for you after master of technology in chemical engineering:-

Job Options after M.Tech Chemical Engineering:-

>> Chemical design engineer.

>> Chemical engineer.

>> Technical service engineer.

>> Sales engineer.

>> Process engineer.

>> Petrochemical engineer.

>> Trainee engineer.

>> Professor.

Major Employment areas after M.Tech Chemical Engineering:-

:- Water Treatment plants.

:- textile manufacturing industries.

:- Waste treatment.

:- Biotechnology.

:- Chemical plants.

:- Aerospace.

:- Food industry.

:- Environmental engineering services.

:- Mining engineering services.

:- Health care.

:- Oil and natural gas industry.

:- Petrochemical engineering.

:- Pharmaceuticals.

:- Plastic and polymer manufacturing industries.

:- Semiconductor manufacturing.

:- Nuclear engineering.

>> So apply for these above mention employment areas and definitely you will get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?