12th September 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What was the last rank that was admitted in IISC UG through AIEEE in general category

can anybody plz tel me what was the last rank to be admitted in iisc ug in 2012 through aieee in general category?...marks mentioned in iisc website is 290..but no mention of rank

Related Questions:
  1. What were last ranks of IIT JEE and AIEEE candidates admitted in IISc BS program?
  2. Will I get admitted in NIT Raipur after scoring 25 marks in AIEEE under SC category with category rank of 1043? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 53000 rank in general category in AIEEE?
  4. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  5. In which colleges can I get for B.Arch through AIEEE after scoring an AIR of 15453 and category rank of 10711?
  6. Which college could I get for electrical or ETC after securing 31800 rank in UPTU in general category and 5000 rank in female category?
  7. Will I get admission in any trade at SVNIT Surat under SC category?
  8. Can I get admission in any college after scoring overall rank of 46605 in general category of B.Arch AIEEE
  9. Is there any use of attending the AIEEE counseling? I have got 19789 AIR in AIEEE in general category
  10. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into top 20 private colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which college is best for me after scoring 13547 rank in AIEEE? I belong to general category in UP
  12. What is the minimum rank required in general category in AIEEE to get NIT or IIIT college?
  13. What was the last rank admitted in SC category in EAMCET?
  14. Can I get admitted in good government colleges in any state?
  15. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
  16. Can i admitted in BIT, Sindri afer scoring 165000 in AIEEE? How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admitted in this college?
  17. Is there any chance to get admitted in KIITEE? I have scored 25892 in KIITEE
  18. Can I get MANIT Bhopal after scoring 190 in AIEEE B.Arch?
24th November 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What was the last rank that was admitted in IISC UG through AIEEE in general category

What was the last rank that was admitted in IISC UG through AIEEE in general cate
28th April 2013, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What was the last rank that was admitted in IISC UG through AIEEE in general category

WHAT WAS THE LAST RANK TO JOIN BS PROGRAM IN IISC FROM AIEEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?