24th April 2012, 11:36 PM
sirajuddin elyas khany

What is the last rank for which medical seat was secured in Andhra Pradesh?

i wish to know what was the last rank for which a medical seat was secured in andhra pradesh during 2011.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Andhra Pradesh if secured 932 rank in EAMCET-Medical?
  2. Chances to study Clinical PG for a Non-Local SC candidate who has secured 4255 rank in Andhra Pradesh Medical PGET?
  3. Which college I get seat in Andhra Pradesh having secured a rank of 4295 in PGCET being a woman of SC category?
  4. Can I get a seat in B.Tech college in AP after scoring 48.9% in Inter?
  5. How much marks are needed to clear GATE exam?
  6. How many homeopathy colleges are there in AP?
  7. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?
  8. Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?
  9. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  10. M.Pharmacy colleges list in Andhra Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which college will I get in AP after scoring 3012 rank in Medical?
  12. List of colleges which offer B.Arch in Andhra Pradesh to a candidate who has secured 5903 rank in JEE Main Paper-II?
  13. Will I get government medical seat after scoring 3802 rank in EAMCET? In which college can I get?
  14. What should be my rank to get B.Category seat in medical in AP
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to a General candidate who has secured 60% in 12th PCB? -- [New]
  16. Can I get the admmission in Osmania Univesity with GPAT 538 rank?
  17. Will I get seat having secured a rank of 3330 in Law CET from Andhra region being a OC candidate?
  18. How to get admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh?

12th March 2023, 02:11 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: What is the last rank for which medical seat was secured in Andhra Pradesh?

Andhra Pradesh MBBS cut off is the minimum score, percentile and rank that a candidate must attain in NEET for admission to medical and dental colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The cut off varies for different categories, colleges and quotas.

The cut off for Andhra Pradesh MBBS 2022 will be released after the NEET 2022 exam which is expected to be held on May 1, 20221. However, you can refer to the previous year’s cut off trends to get an idea of the last rank for which medical seat was secured in Andhra Pradesh.

In 2020, the last rank for which medical seat was secured in Andhra Pradesh under state quota was 27937 for general category candidates at ACSR Govt Medical College. The corresponding cut off marks were 5843.

Under All India Quota (AIQ), the last rank for which medical seat was secured in Andhra Pradesh was 10243 for general category candidates at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati. The corresponding cut off marks were 6104.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?