29th August 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

ECE graduate can do MS in Computer Science? Which all additional programming languages to learn?

I have pursued my btech degree in ece................but i am very much interested in programming.............so i want to do my MS in computers sciences.................................whether there is any possibility of changing the degree in MS...............if YES ,should we learn any additional programming languages?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Which programming languages should ECE Btech learn to get jobs in software industry?
  2. Which courses to be continued after B.Tech computer science if I am interested in learning programming languages?
  3. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages?
  4. Which are the courses for ECE students which are not related to any programming languages?
  5. Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Books to be referred to study C? I am preparing for TCS
  7. While in 6th semester CSE which is a better language that is to be taken to get a good job in Java and PHP?
  8. Is it true that M.Tech computer science is not in demand these days? Is it better to do M.Tech CS after B.Tech? Should I go for learning various programming languages?
  9. How much package will I get after passing B.ech CSE in IT sector
  10. What is the syllabus for a programmer? Previous years question papers?
  11. How would I get a job after passing MCA?
  12. What is the scope after O level and A level? Is it helpful in pursuing MCA?
  13. Will MCA after BCA affect job opportunities?
  14. Kurukshetra University, Computer Science and Engineering, 4th Sem, Programming Languages Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What type of questions will be asked in EIL Management Trainee for computer science students and upto which level? Do they ask about the programming languages like Java or C++?
  16. Which courses I have to do to get jobs in Oracle, Google, IBM and HCL?
  17. How is Unix Administration Networking and where i can learn?
  18. Which language should I pursue for summer training? I am a B.E CSE 3rd year students
1st December 2014, 08:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ECE graduate can do MS in Computer Science? Which all additional programming languages to learn?

Yes, you can do your MS in Computer Science even if you have done your B.Tech in ECE. Universities will offer admissions into MS through GATE, GRE and IELTS exams etc. After qualifying any of these exams, you can choose your interested course and you can apply for universities/colleges.

The following are the important programming languages for Computer Science students.
1)Java
2)C
3)C++
4)Oracle
You can choose any of the programming languages and try to learn them to get a good job in Software sector.
24th June 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ECE graduate can do MS in Computer Science? Which all additional programming languages to learn?

What are the programing languages to learn to go in AI field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?