18th September 2020, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the lower and upper age criteria to be eligible for NIFT entrance examination?

Hello, I am planing to do BDes or Bachelor of Design from NIFT and for this I have to appear for entrance examination. I was born on 4th January, 1997 and so presently my age is 23 years 8 months. Am I eligible for NIFT B.Des entrance examination?

21st September 2020, 07:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the lower and upper age criteria to be eligible for NIFT entrance examination?

Being more than 23 years old, you are eligible for pursuing any Undergraduate degree course in designing at any NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) Centres only if you belong to SC/ST and PH category as for appearing in NIFT UG entrance examination the upper age limit for SC/ST and PH category candidates Is 28 years which in case of other candidates is 23 years.

Further, there is no age limit for pursuing Master degree courses at NIFT.

For complete details regarding NIFT admissions, you can refer to the link www.nift.ac.in.
22nd September 2020, 08:57 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: What is the lower and upper age criteria to be eligible for NIFT entrance examination?

The maximum age allowed for general category candidates as of October 01, 2019, is 23 years. There will be 5 years' relaxation in age limit for SC/ST or Differently Abled Person (PHP) candidates. There is no age limit for candidates for applying for master degree programs.
24th September 2020, 02:37 AM
weddingo

i am 25 and i can be eligible for this entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?