28th January 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the lowest criteria and available seats for admission in medical colleges of West Bengal?

Entrance exam. for medical in West Bengal how many seats are in the medical colleges of the state. What was the lowest rank and marks for having admission as a regular student for MBBS course.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are remaining for admission in west bengal? List of government medical colleges?
  2. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How many seats are there in medical in West Bengal? Can I get MBBS in medical government college? My medical rank is 1371
  5. How many seats are there in medical colleges in West Bengal? Are there seats available in MBBS, BDS and Physiotherapy?
  6. How many seats are available for government medical colleges in West Bengal?
  7. What is the number of medical seats which will be available in Murshidabad medical college in West Bengal? -- [New]
  8. How can a student of Odisha appear for WBJEE?
  9. How many seats are available in MBBS/ BDS courses in West Bengal? How may I get the details like counselling date, Place, counselling fee and documents required for the same?
  10. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  11. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  12. Number of medical seats in West Bengal government and private medical colleges?
  13. What is the total number of actual seats in medical college of West Bengal?
  14. How many SC seats in West Bengal medical college
  15. Can I get MBBS after scoring 1460 rank in WBJEE?
  16. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal
  17. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  18. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
7th May 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the lowest criteria and available seats for admission in medical colleges of West Bengal?

what is the minimum score to crack MBBS entrance in west bengal
10th May 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the lowest criteria and available seats for admission in medical colleges of West Bengal?

I THINK I WILL GET 124 IN WBJEE THIS YEAR WHETHER I WILL GET A CHANCE IN MEDICAL THIS YEAR IF SO WILL I BE ABLE TO GET CHANCE IN KOLKATA?
17th May 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I have 1494 rank in medical can I admit for medical ?
20th May 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I have 320 rank in sc. catagory in wbjee medical.Can i get chance in medical in govt. College of w.b.?
20th May 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

my wbjee medical rank is 1200.......... can i get mbbs??? which college should i get??
21st May 2012, 01:11 PM
kaninika.sahu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my wbjee medical rank is 1200.......... can i get mbbs??? which college should i get??
What is your score acc. to board's final answer key? I think u may get midnapur/malda etc.
7th June 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

my neet all india rank is 50000 whether can i get chance in mbbs course anytwhere in west bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?