27th January 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the main use of SAP? I am studying in 2nd year B.Tech

what is the main use of sap?Now i am studying 2nd B-tech it is easily understand to me or
not?

31st March 2016, 06:52 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the main use of SAP? I am studying in 2nd year B.Tech

SAP is very important certifications after getting degree certificate in Information Technology. SAP certification is needed in every industry of Information technology, and IT person are mad behind this certification. There are so many big IT companies like SONY, Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle etc. which hires only SAP certified candidates.

Actually SAP stands for ‘Systems Applications and Products’ and was originally aimed to provide complete platform to customers for database & other application management.
The main use of SAP is to offer new e-business applications, web interfaces, tools for supply chain management, customer relationship management and many more work like this. SAP is very good business platform at global level in various functional fields including Financial Accounting and Controlling, Production Planning and Materials Management etc. And this is the main reason of growing demand of SAP certified candidates.

SAP certification is divided into two types of courses :

1- One being more functional and
2- The other being more technical.

If you are from technical background then you should go into technical area after SAP else if you are from marketing background then you should go into functional are.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?