4th June 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the marks requirement for Physics Honors?

marks requirement for physics honors....please tell me how much is the requirement

14th August 2015, 01:22 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the marks requirement for Physics Honors?

See, this basic percentage that you need to get in your intermediate and high for pursuing any course in India is generally 60%.

Irrespective of the course or the university or the college, the basic cut of is 60% for you to apply.

But then applying and getting selected is different things.
In reputed universities you need to check their respective cut offs. All the universities cannot be covered here, but let me tell you the cut off of DU which the top university of India so that you get an idea of how much is the percentage required to get admission.

The eligibility conditions for pursuing m.com in Du are as follows-

For the honors degree-

- 65% for general
- 58.5% for OBC and
- 60% for PWD
- SC/ST- passing the degree

So, you can see, which college you can apply for checking out their respectice cutoff criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?