27th July 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the MAT exam procedure? I am a B.Com final year student

I m a bicom final year student i want to know about MAT exams procedure and about its exam fees

6th May 2014, 03:59 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the MAT exam procedure? I am a B.Com final year student

MAT i.e Management Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by All India Management Association four times in a year. The examination is conducted for admission to M.B.A course in Top B-schools. The examination is conducted two modes :- 1) Paper based Test 2) Computer Based Test

Eligibility :- Any degree holder can apply for MAT Examination. The candidate must have a completed degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. There is no percentage bar required to apply. Final year candidates are eligible to apply. So you can definitely eligible to apply for this examination.

February and May Exam has been completed. The next exam notification will be released soon. The application forms received through online mode or obtain the DD in the favor of AIMA payable at Delhi from any Bank or obtain the application form against cash payment of Rs.1200/-.
25th April 2016, 01:19 AM
barunk198

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test conducted by All India Management Association for all students who wants to do MBA from top B School or College.
MAT Examination held four times in year by AIMA.The Eligibility criteria is passed out graduate degree or appearing final year of graduation from any recognized University .
So you can participate into MAT Examination for admission in MBA Courses.You can also visit the official website of AIMA www.aima.in for further informations.
13th April 2018, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Am studying 2nd year mechanica. I would like to know which are the companies offering 1month internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?