8th May 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum rank required to get admitted in Jaypee University?

what is the maximum rank that can get admitted in jaypee university?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Jaypee institute of info tech Noida affiliated under UGC university? Will I get admitted with 40000 rank in AIEEE?
  2. How to get admission in Jaypee? What is the basic requirement by Jaypee for B.Arch?
  3. Required minimum and maximum rank in AIEEE to get admission in Pertoleum Engineering College?
  4. Admission in B.Tech Biotech stream in Jaypee University Solan?
  5. Can I get admission in Jaypee University, Noida after scoring 93.4% in CBSE 12th? I have scored 87000 rank in AIEEE
  6. Migration from Jaypee Anoopshahr to Jaypee Noida is possible? -- [New]
  7. What is the cutoff rank required in AIEEE to join Jaypee engineering colleges like JUIT, JUET and JIIT?
  8. Can I get admission to Jaypee, Noida with 60000 rank in AIEEE with general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Minimum rank required to get admitted in government medical college in West Bengal?
  10. Last years closing rank in Jaypee Noida for CSE and ECE?
  11. Which college will I get after scoring 60203 AIR in AIEEE and state rank of 4800? Can I get admission in ITM Gurgaon, Jaypee or Thapar?
  12. Can I get admission in Jaypee for B.Tech after scoring 134686 AIR and 747 in HP?
  13. Top 20 colleges under JECA? Rank required for getting admitted in those colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  14. What was the last rank admitted in NIT Calicut? How much AIR and OBC rank is required?
  15. Maximum marks required to get into MBBS in CET? I wanted to get admitted in good colleges in Mumbai
  16. Will I get a branch at Jaypee in B.Tech program after scoring 90,000 rank in AIEEE?
  17. How to migrate from MTU to Jaypee University
  18. How may I do masters in either MCA or MBA? I'm working in Taxation department of jaypee rewa plant jaypee group
18th May 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum rank required to get admitted in Jaypee University?

is scholarship provided in jaypee university?
23rd May 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum rank required to get admitted in Jaypee University?

will i get jiit after scoring 76 marks in aieee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?