8th March 2012, 10:48 AM
ramharry

Required marks to score or required rank to get in SRM Entrance Exam for the year 2012 to get admission for Computer Science Engineering?

Dear all

iam going to write my srm entrance exam in 2012 may - what is the marks/ rank required for me to get admission into computer science engineering stream into kattangaluthur main campus

Related Questions:
  1. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university?
  2. How can I join medical course through EAMCET?
  3. Can I get admission into SRM University after scoring 1942 rank in SRM entrance? What are the choices available for me with this rank?
  4. How much I need to score in SRM entrance exam to get admission in btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Required Rank in AIEEE to get computer science engineering course in any NIT college?
  6. Required Marks to score to qualify in PGCET Exam for the year 2012?
  7. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  8. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  9. How much rank is required in SRMEEE to get admission in SRM University?
  10. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  11. CUSAT MCA previous years question papers with answers?
  12. Information about CS after 12th?
  13. Rank required in JNU entrance exam to get a seat in Computer Science? -- [New]
  14. Minimum rank required for admission in YMCA university, Faridabad in computer science/IT or electrical engineering?
  15. Minimum percentage criteria for M.Tech
  16. Admission in computer engineering after scoring 11469 rank in SRM university?
  17. Can I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 30,000 rank in SRM entrance exam and 80016 rank in VITEEE?
  18. What is the rank required for Petroleum engineering admission?
7th May 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required marks to score or required rank to get in SRM Entrance Exam for the year 2012 to get admission for Computer Science Engineering?

What is the minimum rank to get in srm
8th May 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required marks to score or required rank to get in SRM Entrance Exam for the year 2012 to get admission for Computer Science Engineering?

what is minimum rank required to get into the main campus of srm
15th May 2012, 10:34 PM
ab7777

Hi all,

The SRMEEE is the entrance exam for admission in the SRM university.

The cut off in this exam usually hovers around 140-150 marks out of 315.

The exam has 35 questions in each Physics, Chemistry, Maths. Each correct answer fetches +3 marks while a wrong answer gives a negative mark of (-)1.

The cut off for computer science and electronics is highest amongst all other streams.. The expected cut off will be around 200 to be assured of admission in the main campus of SRM.

Good luck
23rd May 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,

I got 2669 rank in SRMEE, can i get computer science in srm main campus at katankulatur?
AWAITING YOUR REPLY
any person who knows about thiis can answer respond to my request
THANKING YOU
15th January 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

how much we want to score in 12th exam?
16th February 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I wnt to just know whether the SRMEE exam is based on school level or not
6th May 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Dear all
I ha got54300rank in srm will i get a genetic engineeringseat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?