23rd May 2012, 01:49 AM
rajasubbu

How to prepare for GK, English or tamil?

i want to know i have selected general knowledge and general english.i prepare only G.K and english or tamil also....

23rd May 2012, 04:02 AM
Rinky_goyal

Default Re: How to prepare for GK, English or tamil?

you can prepare for GK by daily reading newa paper nd GK books nd you can prepare for english by daily reading english news papers and listening english songs and watching english or hollywood movies and try to talk in english and you can prepare for tamil by readind tamil newspaers and watching tamil movies
23rd May 2012, 08:47 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned the exam you are planning to take. If you have opted for GK and English then you need to prepare only for the same. If Tamil is amongst the compulsory subjects then certainly you need to prepare for that too. For GK section you need to well read. Reading newspapers and current affair magazines is a must. For English and Tamil you have to be thorough in grammar and also prepare for comprehension section.
23rd May 2012, 12:01 PM
sharmila mani

Hi,

For the preparation of english go to the following tips::

read the english newspapers daily
must and should speak in the english only even so many mistakes is there
go through the english channels even you don't understand the english properly
even you subscribe on the education and forum because you all write in the english language only so not completely but improvement is there
go to the english teaching classes i think 21*5 vidya is superb english coaching centre please joining in that coaching centre.

For the preparation of GK go to the following tips::

read the news papers to know the world news
read the somany Gk books
go through the somany competitive programs like ko ante koti in that program also they ask somany questions about various regions etc
good friendship to the other people because of this so many things are know from them

For the preparation of Tamil go to the following tips::

go through the tamil teaching classes
go through the tamil channels

all the best for your preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?