13th August 2013, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the MBA government fees in Chennai?

mba government fees detail in chennai...please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of government MBA colleges?
  2. Is there any chance for me to get a government college after scoring 31.5 CSE TANCET score? What is the fee structure? List of the good private colleges in Chennai? What is the government fees per semester?
  3. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
  4. MBA seat in government colleges in Chennai or Coimbatore if I have 15 marks in TANCET?
  5. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses?
  6. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  7. How to do MBA? Fees and other details of job?
  8. How much marks are needed to get MBA seat in government college?
  9. List of top government engineering college sin Indore and Bhopal for MBA? What is the annual fees?
  10. What is the fees for Sikkim Manipal distance MBA?
  11. Fee structure for BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  13. In which Government Colleges of Chennai, I can do MBBS with a capital fee upto Rs.30,00,000/-?
  14. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  15. Colleges in Tamil Nadu for Diploma in Civil Engineering program? -- [New]
  16. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed?
  17. Which are the good colleges in Chennai and Madurai? My TANCET MBA cutoff is 22
  18. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai
3rd July 2016, 04:22 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the MBA government fees in Chennai?

** MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

** Master of Business Administration is the master's degree in business administration.

** The fee of MBA course is varies form college to college so as per my knowledge the general fee in government college for MBA course in Chennai is Rs. 200000/- to 285000/-.
7th July 2016, 10:07 PM
anuradha1985

Default Re: What is the MBA government fees in Chennai?

MBA stands for Master in business administration which is 2 years course and fee is varies from college to college.

There are some college for MBA
SMU
Amity university
LIBA

And fees for these college are 250000 to 500000 approximately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?