6th January 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Date of part time and full time MCA entrance exam from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?

Please,can any one tell me what is the date of Part time or full time MCA entrance exam for the year 2012-2013 from Mumbai University.
what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  2. How to pursue MCA in full time? University which would be best for MCA?
  3. Can I do full time MCA on the basis of part time BCA?
  4. Criteria of MCA in part time through Mumbai University being a repeater in B.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. MCA course in Mumbai university a full time or a part time course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  7. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  8. MCA in part time through Mumbai University after B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  9. Is entrance exam necessary for MCA part time in Mumbai University?
  10. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  11. Is IGNU university good for doing MCA part time course? Best universities for doing MCA in Mumbai?
  12. What is the date of part time MCA entrance exam of Mumbai University?
  13. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  14. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  15. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  16. Last date of part time MCA in Mumbai University?
  17. Colleges and entrance exams for part time M.A. in Economics? Career prospects of part time M.A. in Economics?
  18. When is the entrance exam of MCA for part time in Mumbai University?
15th February 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of part time and full time MCA entrance exam from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?

What is the date for enterance exam part time mca?
6th April 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of part time and full time MCA entrance exam from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?

What is the date of part time MCA in mumbai University
11th April 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Please,can any one tell me what is the date of Part time or full time MCA entrance exam for the year 2012-2013 from Mumbai University.
what is the fee structure?
17th April 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What is date of part time mca enterance exam gor mumbai university?
26th April 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of part time mca entrance exam from Mumbai University?
1st May 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

What is date of part time mca enterance exam gor mumbai university?
3rd May 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Date of part time MCA entrance exam from Mumbai University?
8th May 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the date for part time mca entrance
10th May 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I know the date of Entrance Exam for Part Time MCA...for the FY 2012-2013?
22nd May 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the entrance exam date for part time MCA from mumbai university.
26th May 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Please can someone let us know of the dates of entrance exam for distance edu of MCA in Mumbai University. Nothing in available in the website either
29th August 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

hey plzz send me date of mca entrace form in mumbai university.I m studying in ruia colg.plzz give me a feedback.
12th October 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What will be the date of exam for MCA in 2012 mumbai?
23rd May 2013, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What is MCA fee in Mumbai University for sc category student?
28th November 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Date of part time MCA entrance exam from Mumbai University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?