27th November 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Phil in Physics from IGNOU or SMU?

Dear Sir,
I am a post graduate in Physics with 56.9% and passed in the year 1993. Now I wish to pursue M.Phil in Physics from IGNOU or Sikkim Manipal University. Please suggest the elgibility criteria in both these organizations and the mode of the selection process.

Regards,

Rajesh kapoor

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Phil course in Distance Learning at IGNOU?
  2. Can I do M.Phil physics through IGNOU?
  3. Am I eligible for M.Phil/PhD? Good open universities other than IGNOU?
  4. Am I eligible to do pursue Ph.D with masters degree from IGNOU? -- [New]
  5. University offering distance M.Phil in Physics?
  6. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU have 4 years of experience in teaching?
  7. How to apply for MSc Physics through IGNOU? Where are the centers in Kerala which are offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria behind this?
  8. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  9. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?
  10. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  11. How to join Ph.D distance education after completing M.Phil History in Madurai MK university?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to pursue MCA after doing BCA from SMU?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  14. How to do Ph.D in distance or regular mode after doing M.A in English from Nagpur University?
  15. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  16. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to BCA course with 75% in SSLC and 70% in 12th?
  18. How to do Ph.D after doing M.A in English Literature with 48%?
21st January 2012, 02:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Phil in Physics from IGNOU or SMU?

The course of M.Phil in Physics is not offered by IGNOU and SMU. Generally the minimum eligibility to pursue the M.Phil is a masters or equivalent in relevant subject from a recognized institution. In order to know about the courses offered in Sikkim Manipal University, refer, http://www.smu.edu.in and for IGNOU, refer, http://www.ignou.ac.in
19th April 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m phil in physics.At the same time i m working in central govt. job.so i want to know how i can do my m.phil
15th May 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Msc in physics with 58 percent and i want do mphil from ignou .sir tel me the date and procedure of addmission
27th February 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a post graduate in Physics with 82% marks.Now I wish to do Ph.D. in Physics.Please send mode of selection procedures.
13th July 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done my graduation and B.ed in mathematics.But my PG is in English.Am I eligible for M.Phil admission ?
8th November 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

for doing phd, is important to do m phil
14th June 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.phil in physics through distance or open university. I have 65 percent marks in p .g. course.i am working in a school since 1994.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?