17th March 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the merit and percentage required to get admission in Airlines or Airforce?

whats the merit and percentage to get admission to be a part of airlines and airfoarce?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college?
  2. How much percentage is required to become a Airlines Pilot?
  3. Which percentage is required in B.Sc for taking admission in M.Sc Course, either the percentage of all three years together or just the final year's percentage?
  4. How to be a Manager in Airlines? Qualification required?
  5. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  6. How much percentage is required to fit in merit list?
  7. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  8. How much percentage is required for Air Force? What subject is necessary for it?
  9. Can I get admission in BSc in DU's best colleges after completing 12th science? Any demerit in calculation of percentage of while preparing the merit list for admission?
  10. Can I get a seat in BVSc after scoring 193.75 cutoff -- [New]
  11. After B.E. how can I join with AIRLINES ?
  12. Will I get admission in BJ college if my board percentage is 83%?
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  14. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to join Airforce Group-X(Technical)?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  16. Can I join Air Force after B.Com? How much percentage is required?
  17. Date of sale of admission form? What is the percentage required for admission?
  18. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd December 2012, 10:16 AM
Beesh
Member+

Default Re: What is the merit and percentage required to get admission in Airlines or Airforce?

Dear friend,

* To apply to the Academy, you must be of good moral character and meet these basic eligibility requirements:

* At least 17 but not past your 23rd birthday by July 1 of the year you enter the Academy

* An Indian Citizen

* Unmarried with no dependents

* You should have completed your Higher Secondary examination with 60% percentage.

* Your state board score should not be less than 60%

* Best wishes :-)
17th January 2013, 08:51 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Talking Re: What is the merit and percentage required to get admission in Airlines or Airforce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
whats the merit and percentage to get admission to be a part of airlines and airfoarce?
To apply to the Academy, you must be of good moral character and meet these basic eligibility requirements:

* At least 17 but not past your 23rd birthday by July 1 of the year you enter the Academy

* An Indian Citizen

* Unmarried with no dependents

* You should have completed your Higher Secondary examination with 60% percentage.

* Your state board score should not be less than 60%

* Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?