13th March 2012, 09:17 PM
NB Singh

Can I get admission in BSc in DU's best colleges after completing 12th science? Any demerit in calculation of percentage of while preparing the merit list for admission?

I have completed my 10+2 Science in 2011, can I get admission in B Sc in DU best colleges. Whether any demerit in calculation of percentage of marks while preparing merit list for admission because of dropper student.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for B.A after studying 10th?
  2. Can I get a seat in BVSc after scoring 193.75 cutoff
  3. What is the process to take admission in BSc Nursing at Gujarat Government College?
  4. How to fill the online forms of M.Ed entrance test?
  5. Can I get government medical college after scoring 76 marks in MHCET exam
  6. How to do B.Com honors correspondence from DU? I have scored 51% marks
  7. Colleges for BSc IT course in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges after completing 12th in Science Stream?
  8. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  9. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
  10. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 187 cutoff
  12. How may I get EE in Asanasol engineering college? I've secured 62627 rank in WB-JEE and SC rank 5529
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  14. Will the 2nd merit list be issued for BSc admission?
  15. Can I get a seat in CBIT with a rank of 14760 in EAMCET
  16. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  17. Information about the 2nd merit list for admission in BSc Zoology?
  18. In which college can I get after scoring 1355 state rank in AIEEE and 40407 in AIEEE?
30th March 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc in DU's best colleges after completing 12th science? Any demerit in calculation of percentage of while preparing the merit list for admission?

I have complete B.A than DMLT than what we doing in next
13th February 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc in DU's best colleges after completing 12th science? Any demerit in calculation of percentage of while preparing the merit list for admission?

please may i know how to calculate the aggregate percentage for admission in delhi university for btech in biotechnology?
which subjects shall we include for calculating the percentage as i am from pcb stream fron isc board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?