7th June 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in BJ college if my board percentage is 83%?

Will i gt admission in bj collage if my board percentage is 83% and including gujcet my merit is near to 55%....so can i gt admission not in open but on the bases of management quota or NRI seat???

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to B.Tech on the basis of board exam percentage?
  2. Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college?
  3. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  4. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  5. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  6. Am I eligible for BSc in BHU after scoring 58%
  7. Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?
  8. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  9. Admission in engineering in any college on the basis of my 12th board percentage(90.50%)?
  10. Difference between Information Technology and Computer Engineering?
  11. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th board to get admission in BCA college?
  13. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  14. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  16. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college -- [New]
  17. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in IIT?
  18. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
1st February 2016, 12:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in BJ college if my board percentage is 83%?

B.J. Medical College, Pune is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik

As per my knowledge no you are not eligible toget admission in BJ college if your board percentage is 83% and Management quata.

So my suggestion to you is that you can contact at given below address:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>

BJ Medical College
Gawaliwada, Pune, Maharashtra 411001 ‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?