15th May 2012, 01:20 AM
anandamela

What is the method of admission in BBA in Pune University?

sir,
what is the method of admission for BBA in pune university. Plz inform us

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago?
  2. How should I join ICWAI after completing BBA from Pune University?
  3. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  4. Last date of submission of forms of BBA in Pune University?
  5. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  6. Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Finance course in Pune University for BBA student?
  8. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  9. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  10. List of colleges which offer BBA course in Pune for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission for BBA in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do BBA from Pune?
  13. Admission process in Pune for BBA, BBM or MBA?
  14. Date for Symbiosis Pune admission for BBA programme?
  15. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  16. Can I take admission in BBA in Pune after passing CAT paper?
  17. Date of Entrance Exam for BBA course of Pune University? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  18. Which one course should I opt after my 12th either BBA, BBM, or MBA? What's the procedure for taking admission in Pune college? I have 54% marks in 12th
1st June 2012, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the method of admission in BBA in Pune University?

how to take admitoin in pune university for BBA
14th June 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the method of admission in BBA in Pune University?

which colleges take admissions for bba without entance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?