15th April 2017, 01:08 AM
RAMESH INDANPALLi

What is the minimum criteria required to be eligible for MBA HR programs?

What is the minimum criteria required to be eligible for MBA HR programs? Can you please provide me the information which I am looking for? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Please kindly give me the information soon. Thank you!

15th April 2017, 08:05 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required to be eligible for MBA HR programs?

MBA HR means Master of Business Administration in Human Resource.

The eligibility criteria for MBA course is:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university in science, commerce, computer application, engineering etc.

Some of MBA entrance exams are:

Common Admission Test.

Management Aptitude Test.

Xavier's Aptitude Test.

Symbiosis National Aptitude Test.

For CAT exam, you should have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree. You can apply for any entrance exam and clear it to get admission in MBA colleges and select Human Resource stream.
15th April 2017, 10:01 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required to be eligible for MBA HR programs?

Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management is a postgraduate Human Resource Management course. The duration of this course is two years.

For Master of Business Administration in Human Resource course candidate must have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a well recognized university. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination like GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP, etc.

The name of best jobs type for you after this course are given below.

=> Social Worker

=> Culture Resource Manager

=> Product Development Executive

=> Production Manager

=> Urban Planner
15th April 2017, 10:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Master of Business Administration is:

>>The minimum qualification for MBA course is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can apply for entrance examination of Master of Business Administration.

>>There are various MBA entrance exams conducted at national level. Common Admission Test is the entrance exam through which you can get admission in top most management college of India called Indian Institute of Management.

For Common Admission Test, you need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree. You can clear CAT and get admission in IIMs in HR stream.
15th April 2017, 11:12 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized university are eligible for MBA in Human Resources Management (HRM). To get admission in this course you have to give entrance exam conducted by the university or CAT/SNAP/MAT/XAT etc. Thanks
15th April 2017, 01:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

First of all you should complete graduation with 45% marks minimum. After that you should get admission in MBA from HR. You have two options for admission one is through entrance examination and another is through direct admission.
17th May 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission for the MBA in HR with 43% in Gradution from BA dgree. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?