20th June 2017, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum cut off required to get merit scholarship for doing graduation?

What is the minimum cut off required to get merit scholarship for doing graduation? I am not in a position to pay the complete fees, so can you please guide me with the details on the same? What would be the percentage of marks I need to score? Awaiting for the response.

22nd June 2017, 06:49 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum cut off required to get merit scholarship for doing graduation?

To get scholarships the process varies from state to state and university to university. So here I am mentioning the general eligibility of scholarship.

The minimum eligibility required to get scholarship is the candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 80% from any recognized board or institute.

Some colleges conduct entrance exam for giving scholarship but some colleges give direct scholarship based on the previous year performance.

For entrance exam you need to fill the application form and submit it. You need to attend & qualify in the exam. Based on the merit list of the exam the scholarship will be given.

The scholarship will be given based on the caste category.
19th October 2020, 11:44 PM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: What is the minimum cut off required to get merit scholarship for doing graduation?

There is no specific cut-off or a limit for doing admission you only need to pass hsc. With take admission for graduation with minimum marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?