22nd February 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for scholarship in BIPC stream after scoring 954 marks?

But I scored 954 marks so please tell me can I apply for merit scholarship? What is the minimum cut off which is followed? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the complete response on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligbile to apply for merit scholarship with 954 marks in 10th standard? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  4. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for Anesthesia course after scoring 825 marks in BIPC intermediate?
  6. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 778 marks in intermediate?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 75% in UK board? If yes, how and when to fill the scholarship form?
  8. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  9. Will I get any seat in Pharmacy after scoring 37 marks in BIPC? Do disqualified students get ranks?
  10. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?
  11. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  12. Forgot MHRD Scholarship ID No, what to do?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 88.8% in 2nd PUC?
  14. Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  15. Is OC B.Tech students eligible to get the scholarship after scoring 81% marks in 1st year of the course?
  16. Am I eligible to get a Scholarship after scoring 95 percentile and 2949 all Indian Rank? How can I apply for the Scholarship?
  17. Am I eligible to get a Scholarship after 5 years of completing class 12th scoring 90% marks?
  18. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
3rd July 2017, 02:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for scholarship in BIPC stream after scoring 954 marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
But I scored 954 marks so please tell me can I apply for merit scholarship? What is the minimum cut off which is followed? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the complete response on this. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for scholarship in BiPC stream after scoring 954 marks. Various scholarships are offered to Class XII completed students. There are government and private organizations/institutions offering the scholarships. Scholarships are offered to students based on different eligibility conditions. Some scholarships are offered based on financial condition of the applicant’s family and some are offered on the basis of merit. You have to apply for a scholarship either online or offline as per the requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?