28th July 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to get scholarship for doing UG course?

What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to get scholarship for doing UG course? Can you please let me know the basic details which are required to be follow in order to get the scholarship after following the steps? Awaiting to get the answer!

28th July 2015, 11:01 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to get scholarship for doing UG course?

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying merit scholarship is that the candidate must have secured a minimum of 80% marks in class 12 examination from a recognized board and the candidate's parental income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lacs per annum.

To avail UG scholarship, one must have secured admission in any of the recognized college and should pursue any recognized course.

MHRD offers Central sector scheme of scholarship to pursue UG course. To apply for this go to https://pfms.nic.in/Users/LoginDetai...?ReturnUrl=%2f

Besides that respective state government and college will offer scholarship for all eligible and meritorious candidate's.
28th July 2015, 11:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to get scholarship for doing UG course?

To get scholarship for doing UG course, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

3. You should get admission in UG course through entrance examination counselling.

4. You need to apply for scholarship in time within the specified date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?