5th August 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB?

Dear Sir,
Can I get admission in MIT Pune after getting 27 marks in JEE Main and 79% marks in BSEB 12th Board exam? I have also got above 80% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 171 marks in JEE Main and secured 73.2% in 12th BSEB?
  2. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if scored 329 marks in 12th BSEB?
  3. Can I get admission in MIT Pune with 56 marks in JEE Main?
  4. How can I get admission in MIT Pune or Alandi after passing 12th science?
  5. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
  7. Can I get admission in MNNIT, Allahabad if secured 81.2% in 12th Science and scored 126 marks in JEE Main?
  8. Can I get admission in COEP, Pune if scored 36 marks in JEE Main and expecting 75% in 12th Board exam being NT student?
  9. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  10. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  11. Can I get admission in MIT college Pune on the basis of AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in any engineering college in pune? I have scored 38 marks in JEE mains
  13. Can I get admission in NIT-Jalandhar if scored 110 marks in JEE Main and secured 92% in 12th Punjab Board?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(ECE) if secured 78% in 12th and scored 58 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT-Durgapur if secured 85% in 12th CBSE and scored 83 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
10th August 2015, 07:04 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB?

No its not possible to get admission in the desired college because admission in MIT Pune or any engineering college provides on the basis of merit list generated by JEE marks. the truth is that your rank and marks are really poor. You won't get admission in the desired college. You can go for online counselling may be you will get admission by the chances are nearly 1 percent but as you know merit list changes year by year so no one can predict it
11th August 2015, 01:52 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB?

MIT Pune is ne the best B.Tech college available in Maharastra the than Indian Institute of Bombay.
To get admission in MIT Pune, the students need to appear and qualify in either MHCET or JEE Mains.
The cutoff list fr admission varies every year ,so, it is very difficult to predict the exact marks necessary to get admission.

Since, your marks are very poor in JEE Mains as well as in Boards, so, it may be possible that you will not be able to get admission but you should appear in the counseling .
Even if you get admission, it may be possible that you will not be able to get the desired stream.
You should also try for admission in other colleges.

Also, there is one way possible that you drop the present year , prepare well and appear in the entrance examination of the engineering colleges next year in the top colleges of India if you have completed your Higher Secondary Certificate examination this year.
10th July 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB?

sir, i have got 110 marks in jee mains and 85% in cbse board can i get admission in mit pune ??
4th April 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any good college for engineering which do not require score card for jee main ..as my marks are not good in the mains examination?
31st May 2017, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir I couldn't clear JEE mains and my CBSE class 12 percentage is 77% . In which college can I get admission in ??? Please help me out
31st May 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir my score in mh cet is 80 marks and 76 in HSC also 27 in jee (NT D category) which college Can I get in pune for Engineering?
6th June 2017, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I get mit Pune after scoring 80 marks in jee main in gen. Category and 75.2 percent in bseb board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?