12th May 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Improvement exam is there in M.P. Board or I will have to repeat the board exams again?

I am from mp board and I got 69.8%. I am from PCM and I got less marks due to some reasons, that's why I want to give improvement exam. Can I give exam again from m.p. board without repeating it

11th July 2017, 04:08 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Improvement exam is there in M.P. Board or I will have to repeat the board exams again?

Yes, you can apply for Improvement Exam in MP Board.

In this case, you will have to fill the application form for Improvement Exam and submit required documents along with it.

Improvement Exam will be conducted along with other regular candidates next year.

You will get your admit card at your home through post.

Also, you will not get Passing Certificate for Improvement Exam.

Only marksheet will be provided for Improvement Exam candidates.
14th May 2018, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Improvement exam is there in M.P. Board or I will have to repeat the board exams again?

Can i give improvement exam of class 12 from mp board since i got 56% in 2018 12th class board(m. p) examination and drop for iit simultaneously?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?