10th March 2020, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum educational qualification required for Aircraft Pilot post?

Hi, I want to be an Aircraft Pilot. So, which course should I study for this? From where to study? What would be the duration of the course and how much would it cost me if joined good recognized colleges?

28th April 2020, 12:00 AM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: What is the minimum educational qualification required for Aircraft Pilot post?

For pursuing Pilot Course you need to clear 12th Std with minimum 50% marks in PCM. The age should be minimum 17 years. You should clear Class II medical examination approved by DGCA approved Doctor. If you meet the above requirements then you can proceed further.

After 12th you need to join a Flying School where you will complete your CPL (Commercial Pilot Training) course. It takes about 18-24 months in which you need to complete minimum 200 Flying hours.

After getting your CPL you need to go for Type Rating. In Type Rating you are certified to fly certain type of aircraft in your Pilot Career. It takes about 1 month or less depending upon your performance to complete Type Rating.

The combined cost of CPL and Type Rating can vary from 50 Lakhs up to 1 Crore depending upon the institute you join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?