24th April 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for IBPS exam - 2018?

I have scored 45%marks in my graduation. Am I eligible for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) exam? If yes, then please provide the syllabus and exam pattern details.

8th May 2018, 04:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for IBPS exam - 2018?

Minimum Educational Qualification Required to be eligible for IBPS Examination 2018:

IBPS conducts several recruitment's namely IBPS Clerical Cadre recruitment, IBPS RRB Recruitment and IBPS PO/ MT recruitment..etc.,

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for all the above mentioned recruitment's is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage criteria required in order to be eligible. Hence, I can say that you are eligible to apply for these recruitment's with the above mentioned criteria.

You may find detailed examination pattern from the notification's that are given below.

IBPS Clerk Pattern - Refer 5th page

IBPS PO Pattern -- Refer 5th page

Click here for RRB Pattern - Refer 5th page
8th May 2018, 07:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for IBPS exam - 2018?

Having completed your graduation degree course with 45% marks you are eligible for appearing in IBPS ( Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ) bank examinations for the posts of bank clerk and bank probationary officer as per your educational qualifications.

Apart from your educational education. you need to hold the nationality of India along with your age lying within 20 years to 28 years for the post of bank clerk and 21 years to 30 years for the bank PO. Age relaxation is applicable is each case as per the government norms.

For details and updates regarding IBPS bank examinations you can refer to the link www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?