3rd January 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET exam again in 2018?

I have completed MA English with 56% through KSOU 2016. But I don't have a 2nd year marks card still its not coming. So, can I apply for NET exam in 2018.

4th January 2018, 07:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET exam again in 2018?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for NET 2018 Examination:

Whether you are eligible or not for this NET Examination basically depends upon your age criteria. Yes, besides meeting the educational qualification you are also required to meet the age criteria strictly. The basic eligibility criteria is as follows,

>> You must have completed Master's Degree or Post Graduation in concerned stream in order to be eligible.

>> The upper age must not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible for this NET Examination as on 1st January, 2018

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for NET Examination.

>> If you can manage to meet the age criteria and then I am sure you will be eligible to apply for NET 2018 Examination as you will be successfully meeting the required qualification criteria.
4th January 2018, 07:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your MA degree course with 56% of marks in it, you can definitely apply for the NET examination based on your MA qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the NET examination. Candidates in the final year also can apply for the NET examination.
5th January 2018, 03:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NET refers to National Eligibility Test and same is a national level entrance examination held by CBSE for recruitment of assistant professor and JRFs in various universities of India.

The minimum educational qualification required for appearing in NET is a master degree ( any one of the subjects mentioned on the official link of NET ) with 55% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is applicable for reserved category candidates. Further candidates pursuing final year of their master degree course are also eligible.

So as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in NET 2018 while waiting for your result of MA second year examination then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible as for appearing in NET candidates pursuing final year of year their master degree are also eligible and these candidates also do not know their marks in master degree course. But one thing I would like to mention here is that you must submit valid documents by the deadline time your recruitment once you qualify NET.

For more FAQs regarding NET you can refer to the link www.cbsenet.nic.in .
5th January 2018, 07:24 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NET 2018 exam after qualifying MA course with 56% marks. Candidates those who have completed their masters degree course with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for NET 2018 exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?