15th June 2017, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in GPAT 2018 exam if completed B.Pharma in 2014?

I'm completed B.Pharm 2014 and PGCET exam to join M.Pharm but some problem. So, I have not completed. I’m writing for GPAT 2018 exam tell me.

15th June 2017, 07:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in GPAT 2018 exam if completed B.Pharma in 2014?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to appear in GPAT 2018 Examination with the above mentioned criteria. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in GPAT 2018 Examination is given below.

>> You must have completed Bachelor Degree (B.Pharma) of 4 years in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year of Bachelor Degree are also eligible to appear in GPAT 2018 Examination.

>> There is no certain age criteria in order to be eligible.

>> As there is no certain age criteria and year criteria of Graduation, I am sure you are eligible to appear in GPAT 2018 Examination.
15th June 2017, 09:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in GPAT 2018 exam even if you have completed B.Pharma in 2014 as there is no age limit to apply for this exam.

GPAT stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. The test is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for admission in Postgraduate Pharmacy courses offered by institutes located across India.

Eligibility Criteria for GPAT are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed high school and intermediate examination from a recognized board of education .

-The candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy from a recognized college/university .

-The candidate who are appearing for final year of graduation degree in Pharmacy course can apply for the entrance exam .

-There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
16th June 2017, 04:19 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Since you are a B.Pharma degree holder, so you are eligible to appear for GPAT 2018 entrance exam.
Eligibility criteria for GPAT Examination:
>A candidate with bachelor's degree holder in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2) from a recognized university is eligible for the exam.
>Those candidates who are in final year of B.Pharma are also eligible for GPAT Examination.
17th June 2017, 12:14 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can appear in the GPAT examination of 2018 after the completion of your B.Pharma course in the year of 2014, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in Pharmacy from a recognised University can very much apply for the GPAT examination.
17th June 2017, 12:24 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for it, if you have a B.Pharma degree from a recognized college. There is no upper age limit and also there is the limit in number of attempts.

Hence, no need to worry. Just make sure that you have at least 60% marks in your degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?