4th March 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum educational requirements to become a Professor in government colleges in Gujarat?

Any vacancy in central government for MPT (Cardiopulmonary) as a Professor in a reputed government colleges in Gujarat? Or, do I need any further educational qualification to apply for the post of Professor?

15th March 2019, 09:59 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational requirements to become a Professor in government colleges in Gujarat?

To become professor in government college you have to appear and qualify in the NET or SET examination.

The required minimum qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university wth minimum 55% aggregate.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?