7th July 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum mark required for getting MBBS admission of OBC category?

What is the minimum mark required in for getting MBBS admission of OBC category? Can you please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on the minimum criteria required to apply? Thanks!

9th July 2017, 10:53 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum mark required for getting MBBS admission of OBC category?

The admission in MBBS course is done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

NEET is examination conducted by CBSE for MBBS and BDS course admission.

It is of 720 marks. OBC candidates need to score more than 500 marks to secure admission in good government medical colleges.
12th July 2017, 09:31 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum mark required for getting MBBS admission of OBC category?

First thing I would like to let you know that for pursuing MBBS degree course you need to qualify anyone of NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test), AIIMS MBBS entrance examination and JIPMER MBBS entrance examination.

Further to be eligible for counselling of MBBS through NEET you need to have atleast secured 107 marks out of 720 being a OBC category candidates as per this year results where as to be eligible for counselling for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination you must secure percentile score of 45 which is 40 in case of JIPMER MBBS entrance examination.

For more details regarding NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER MBBS entrance examination you can visit the link www.cbseneet.nic.in, www.aiimsexams.org and www.jipmer.edu.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?