22nd June 2017, 09:36 PM
Adarsh Mohanty

Which certificate I will get if I have completed 12th from CBSE board but cleared maths subject alone from private?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have failed in maths in CBSE 12th board and passed in as private candidates. What certificates in all total we would get from board as well as our school? Can you please give me the details on this? Which one will be taken into consideration?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  2. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  3. Can i repeat my 12th with PSEB after getting compartment in CBSE?
  4. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  5. How to get migration certificate from CBSE?
  6. Can I reappear for CBSE 12th maths improvement exam through private mode if already failed once?
  7. Should I have to appear as a Private candidate if failed in 3 subjects of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  8. Is doing 12th(without Maths) through private CBSE fine, for a 12th failed candidate? What's the future prospective for the same?
  9. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  10. Is it possible to repeat 12th while pursuing his B.E when scored 65% marks in 12th CBSE exam with PCM?
  11. How can I take out my online migration certificate of CBSE Board?
  12. How can I score 90% in CBSE 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to change board from ICSE to CBSE
  14. Can I appear for a single subject of class 12th CBSE after passing the board exam in the previous year?
  15. How can i change main subject in 12th under CBSE board?
  16. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  17. How can I take out CBSE 12th migration certificate online or offline?
  18. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
12th July 2017, 09:03 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which certificate I will get if I have completed 12th from CBSE board but cleared maths subject alone from private?

Having cleared your Mathematics paper of your Class 12th board examination as a private candidate you will be issued a separate marksheet by board which will show only the marks of your Mathematics paper.

Further you will be also provided a migration and passing certificate by board and Character Certificate and Transfer Certificate by your school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?