11th July 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum education qualification required for doing MS in Germany and USA?

What should be minimum percentage score in b.e and gre for doing ms in Germany and USA? Can you please let me know the complete eligibility criteria to start applying for the admission? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on this!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  3. Which country is suitable to do higher studies?
  4. UG marks for MS in Germany -- [New]
  5. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  6. What is the education fee to do MS in Germany?
  7. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  8. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required in BE to do MS in Germany?
  10. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  11. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in USA?
  13. Is it better to study MS in Germany? Cost expenses to study MS in Germany and USA?
  14. MS in Germany is possible with segregate? Minimum marks required?
  15. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  16. Minimum qualification required for Teacher post in Railways?
  17. What is the minimum percentage is required to do MS in German University?
  18. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
11th July 2016, 06:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum education qualification required for doing MS in Germany and USA?

To do MS in Germany/ USA, you must have to pass Bachelor's degree course with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university. To get admission in MS course in German or US universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and also you need to appear in GRE examination if you are interested to study MS in US. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in German/ US universities.
11th July 2016, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum education qualification required for doing MS in Germany and USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should be minimum percentage score in b.e and gre for doing ms in Germany and USA? Can you please let me know the complete eligibility criteria to start applying for the admission? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on this!
No, B.E degree holder candidates are eligible for M.S course in USA but you should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?